Art Freaks

This is the place wher all my ramblings about Art and Museums would take place.

Name:
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

I'm an artfreak. Simple as that... I adore reading everything.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Modern Times in Old Spirits

Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam

Well, majito, only because you ask for it.

I'm not a big fan of modern art. Sorry, it's just not my thing. I cannot feel inspired by it. But this museum kind off change that a little.
First of all, the Stedelijk is set in one of the most beautiful 19th century buildings I've ever seen.
And the design of the space and the rooms was perfect, full of filtered natural light to apretiate art without compromise it.
And his director is this really edgy, trendsetter person, so I've been told.

So, there you go, surf the site of the museum and embrace their ideas....

|